- 151 Bentley st #11, Markham, Ontario
- (647) 277-9088
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the main differences between Natural Stone, Interlock and Asphalt?
Interlocking stone pavers are made from concrete. Natural stone pavers are made from natural stone sourced from stone quarries, and Asphalt is made when a layer of crushed stone or aggregate is coated and mixed with tar
2. Does sealing make the surface slippery when its wet?
Not every surface is the same and we can help determine if your specific surface paver or stone will need an additive to help create sufficient traction.
3. Is interlock or stone durable?
Interlocking stones distribute weight evenly unlike a fully poured solid slab, each indiviual block is free to move in any direction and are flexible with the ground expanding and contracting. As the restoration experts, we have seen properly maintained interlocking pavers on driveways in toronto that are over 35 years and still looking great.
4. Do I need to get a city permit?
Depends on your application. Our experienced sales staff will help determine if a permit is necessary.
5. What happens if I don’t seal the stone or interlock?
Sealing will prolong the life of the stone, help protect the finish from oil and salt, and preserve the original colour.
6. Once interlock is completed, will the ground shift?
The ground will always move in the transition from fall to winter, and winter to spring with the seasons natural free and thaw cycles. We insure a properly base is installed to help minimise the effects on the interlocking pavers.
7. Do you offer warranty on the work that you do?
6 years on all installations. We will repair any area(s) that may have shifted or settled within that time frame.